Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Planner Layout with Take Ten Kits!

Happy Thursday, Everyone! 
Today I am sharing my planner layout. I do admit that I don't do this with every week, but I try to  include it in my craft time every chance I get! 
The majority of the items are from the Take Ten Kit October 2015 Woodlands Glam Bag. I also used those adorable washi strips from the September Kit.  
This is just one more kit that I wish I had doubles of. 


The great thing about all the items that you are using in your planner layouts is that you can always reuse them in other weeks, especially if you just use clips or small glue dots to adhere.  
The gold is this month's glam bag is simply G O R G E O U S! I added that little eyelet to the tag. 

I created this tag out of a 3x4 card in the pocket kit. Added another eyelet to tie in all the gold. 





Thank you for stopping by!
Huge Hugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik