Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Pocket Letters Everywhere!

Hello Hello!! 

I wanted to share more of my Biggest Obsession right now!!  Pocket Letters!!

You know how the gorgeous Project Life kits come with so many cards? Well after I use them for my layouts, I add the rest on Pocket Letters. I am also using a lot of the Take Ten Kits items, especially their glam blags. You can also just take a trip to a dollar spot and find gorgeous stuff! Anything small enough to fit is game! 
I am loving the fact that I get to send out handwritten letters to so many different states and sometimes even international!  
Pocket letters is all about making friendships, having penpals, sendng and receiving happy mail, and spreading the love! 

Here are some of the ones I worked on this past month: 














Huge Hugs, 

Jess 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik